**Production Worker-3rd Shift**
Gem Care has immediate openings for 3rd shift Production Associates in the West Knoxville area. This is a contract-to-hire position with benefits after 60 days! The Production associate is in charge of ensuring correct quality control of materials and end products produced, as well as overseeing the quantities and types of materials used to create these products.
We are looking for serious, dependable candidates, with excellent work history.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields preferred
- Pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs, occasionally to frequently
- Versatility to rotate between a variety of assembly operations during shift
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Moderate level of mobility; ability to push, pull and move finished product
- Proficiency with hand tools preferred