This role is will provide 40 hours per week with good attendance and performance. This role is part of a team that may inspect and sort different products within the same day. This role also provides an opportunity to work in different plants and different industries to provide a variety of experiences!
- 1st- 7: 00am to 3: 30pm
- 2nd- 2: 00pm to 10: 30pm
- Approve incoming materials / In-process parts by confirming the specifications set forth by the customer to the actual condition through various means of visual confirmation and measurement test when applicable.
- Reject non-conforming parts.
- Approve finished / in process parts by confirming specifications through means of visual and measurement tests, or after rework has occurred to the components being assigned to.
- Document inspection results on paperwork provided in the project manual that pertains to the containment activity assigned (tally sheets, logs, or summarizing daily work accountability).
- High sense of urgency to respond to clients.
- Adherence and understanding to the quality policy and know where to find it if asked to produce it during a containment activity (be able to explain it in your own words).
- Effectively communicate to the Quality Supervisor and/or Regional Manager on current condition in the field assigned.
- Report sorting results as directed by the Quality Supervisor and/or Regional Manager.
- Reliable means of transportation (can move from project to project across multiple locations within the same shift of area assigned when needed).
- Ability to work in a working environment that is not climate controlled.
- Flexible with work schedule (this is a 24/7 customer service-based industry and projects can and will occur on off shifts and or weekend).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or another related field preferred.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Can lift to 30 lbs., occasionally to frequently.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Moderate level of mobility; ability to push, pull, and move material (raw/finished).
- Self-motivated, energetic, and highly organized.
- Steel-toed shoes required.