Job Number: 7075
Pay Rate: 15.00
The Quality Inspector will be responsible to track and report on materials, processes, and products to assure that they meet the company's quality standards.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Inspect parts with high attention to detail.
- Verify conformance of materials/ products using appropriate measuring/ inspection instruments.
- Verify job set-up accuracy prior to production operations.
- Use applicable work orders, drawings and similar acceptance criteria to determine final product conformance.
REQUIREMENTS: To qualify, an applicant should possess the following requirements.
- Prior experience working in a quality control/manufacturing/warehouse or assurance role is preferred. Will train the right candidate!
- Basic computer skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Physical- capable of lifting 40 lbs. safely or with assistance. Capability of standing and bending over for long periods of time while performing manual labor with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Good communication skills with positive teamwork attitude.
- Punctuality and safe work habits.
- Be an example of safety and quality for other production employees.