Loudon, TN 37774
- Starting pay is $13, but may increase based on experience.
- First shift hours are typically from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Opportunity to make extra income with scheduled overtime and occasional Saturdays for training.
- Setting up the forms in which concrete is poured
- Introduce rebar or wire mesh to reinforce the material
- Use trowels and other tools to spread and smooth concrete
- Mold expansion joins and edges
- Interpret blueprints and read survey stakes with a view to establish appropriate grades
- Prepare worksite for concrete footings and assemble concrete forms in specified locations.
- Bend, form, tie and install rebar as illustrated in original blueprints or plans.
- Perform wire mesh cutting duties and ensure that it is properly installed in designated places.
- Monitor how wind, heat and cold affects concrete curing during the entire process.
- Willing to be a member of a team that are experts in concrete construction
- Performs other duties as required
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in construction or other related fields preferred
- Pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift-up to 50 lbs., occasionally to frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Moderate level of mobility, ability to push, pull and move finished product
- Previous precast or construction experience is a plus.
- Need to be able to read and interpret shop drawings, blueprints, and engineering designs.