Sweetwater, TN 37874
Gem Care is seeking welders for a client in Sweetwater, TN. Client is an industry leader in product quality, production selection, and customer service for iron casting and steel fabrication. This position is temp-to-hire after 90-calendar days.
Reports to: Plant Manager
Summary: Must be familiar with and capable of using MIG welding equipment to perform high volume production welding tasks. Will be required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervisor deems necessary.
- Production MIG Welder
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in steel MIG welding
- Must have basic steel fabrication skills (saw, drill, punch, etc.)
- Able to identify and measure material
- Able to work independently in the absence of supervision
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years production/industrial experience required; previous foundry experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to pass a 12-panel drug screen
General Shift Information:
- 1st (7AM-3: 30PM) Pay rate: $15.58/hr.
- Monday-Friday with occasional voluntary overtime on the weekends