Knoxville, TN 37931
- Move glass from, tables, furnace, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily
- Transport of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the production process
- Read and attach appropriate labels and tags to product
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Understand layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Perform different job functions on a rotating basis
- Inspect product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues (fabrication issues, logo placement, etc.)
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.