Production Team Member-T2-2nd shift
Gem Care is currently seeking applications for a Production Team Member for an industry leading automotive client in Gallatin, TN. Positions are available on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts. Positions are temp-to-hire after 90 days.
1st shift-7: 00 AM-3: 00 PM ($15.00/hr)
2nd shift-3: 00 PM-11: 00 PM ($15.84/hr)
3rd shift-11: 00 PM-7: 00 PM ($15.62/hr)
• Follow work instructions provided by the Group Leader/Team Leader.
• Meet daily job assignment standards.
• Trim pieces without creating any defects. Perform additional trimming of flash to enable a part to meet customer standard and requirements.
• Ensuring that no defective pieces are packed.
• Record any non-conforming parts on the production reports.
• Immediately inform the Group/Team Leader of any visual and/or physical defects in production pieces that appear at the work station. Reference work instructions.
• Ensure all conforming parts are correctly packed according to packaging standards.
• Maintain a productive working environment by promoting good communication and cooperation and maintaining positive habits and attitude.
• Ensure there are no quality or production interruptions or errors due to lack of giving or seeking information.
• Take action to promptly correct or remove all workplace hazards and unsafe work conditions.
• Ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are in full compliance with the quality system in place at the operation at all times.
• Must be able to stand and walk during the entire work shift.
• Must be physically capable of lifting up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Must be capable of doing repetitive work with hands and arms.
• Must have ability to wear all PPE required for the job.
• Follow company safety rules 100% of the time, and ensure that all procedures under the Occupational Health and Safety Act are being followed
- Must have a HS diploma or GED
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must wear steel-toed shoes
- Must be able to read/write English
- Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.