Quality Inspector 1st Shift
Clinton, TN 37716
Gem Care has immediate openings for Quality Inspectors in the Clinton, TN area. We are looking for dependable candidates with a great work history that have a desire to work overtime and potentially make over $1, 000 each week for the first 90 days. Applicants will be required to work 12 hour shifts 6-7 days each week until production is caught up. This is a permanent and stable position working at a premier automotive manufacturing plant in Anderson County. Benefits eligibility begins after 60 days of employment.
Immediate positions are available for 1st and 2nd shift. 1st shift is from 5: 00 AM to 5: 00 PM. 2nd shift is from 5: 00 PM-5: 00 AM.
The pay starts at $12.00/hr for 1st shift and $12.40/hr for 2nd shift. Every 90 days you will receive a $0.25 cent pay increase for the first year! Growth opportunities are available.
The Quality Inspector position will require inspecting automotive parts for defects.
- Approve incoming materials/In-process parts by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and returning parts for re-work; confirming rework
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing rework and waste
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions, calling for repairs when necessary
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields preferred
- Pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift-up to 10 lbs, occasionally to frequently
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (12 hours)
- Moderate level of mobility; ability to push, pull and move finished product
- Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, and highly organized
- Steel toed shoes required
- At least 18 years of age